View Single Post
Old
04-04-2009, 02:38 PM
habfaninvictoria

vCash: 500
BGL in for playoffs???

So... does BGL play in the playoffs. Fighting usually disappears but didn't BG get him for a more physical playoff presence. If we play Boston or Philly we may actually need someone like him. I personally think we'll end up in the 6th seed playing NJ but anything can happen.

Just remember the season wasn't supposed to happen like this. We're essentially the same lineup that everyone predicted would dominate the east (minus Lang), and that lineup included BGL. Yes Gainey added Schneider and Metro, but he has voiced and showed confidence in what he started with, and I'm starting to like our chances.

I don't think any east teams want to play us in the first round. We played like crap most of the year and still have a playoff spot, but have recently started to gel. We're still the fastest team, our PP is back, we have a truly dominant line, and we have strong role players and BGL is one of them. Many thought we lost last year because of toughness and based on that BGL has to be in the lineup.

habfaninvictoria is offline   Reply With Quote