View Single Post
04-06-2009, 06:58 AM
Gino 14
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by CanadaBacon View Post
save what? what does that even mean? If you look back I posted the rules on Highsticking. You are just telling me to go read what i posted. And then you talk about "situation 12"

- When attempted lifting of the opponents stick, which results in accidental contact to the neck or head area, causing injury, a double Minor shall be assessed.

Now, what the hell does this have to do with the op? He wasnt attempting to stick lift, he was stick lifted by the opponent.

Did you not read the OP? Please explain to me what "situation 12" has to do with anything when the op was quite clear about him having the puck.

You just seem to be full of insults and not much knowledge. so go ahead and post another rule that has nothing to do with the topic.

Your arguments would seem to support your claim to having been around hockey for as long as you claim without knowing the rules. Anytime I get someone that argues the rules like you do, I let them sit in the box for an extra ten minutes. You obviously never got much ice time. I hope they don't find you in there frozen to the bench after some game.

Gino 14 is offline   Reply With Quote