Top 3 Places You Want to Live?
View Single Post
04-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Join Date: Jan 2009
This is just off the top of my head without a lot of though
1. Stay in D.C. I like the idea of having roots somwhere
2. Gloucester, Mass. its really beautiful there, and there is also a lot of history
3. Philadelphia maybe- so I could watch the Flyers on TV, also I have family there
4. Israel?- I love Israel but have issues with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, I don't think I would want to spend the rest of my life there though I would miss the U.S.
5. Venice Beach, CA- I wouldn't want to live here perminantely but there is beautiful weather, a beautiful beach, and lots of hot babes. I wouldn't want to live their permanently because I think people in the L.A. area can be really superficial, also I like weather, and I like being able to handle cold. Also public transportation there sucks, and you have to drive to get everywhere in the L.A. area. (Its like 45 min. from L.A.)
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by ilovetheflyers8