Thread: Value of: Tomas Kaberle
View Single Post
Old
04-06-2009, 05:36 PM
AlMo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnkd View Post
That's debatable. I think he's beginning to leave the prime of career. That isn't to say he's not good, nor is it to say that his productivity is going to drop drastically. I think he's got probably too more potential 50 point seasons in him and then he'll move into the 40's, 30's, and on. Just my opinion.

[EDIT] Now that I look at his last few seasons, I guess I'm saying he's just moved over the hump.
Kaberle is 30 years old, he's got many good year. of hockey left and he stays relatively healthy. This year was a down year for Kaberle. I just think his time has come to an end here in Toronto. Just by his body language on the ice you could tell he is frustrated with everything. I think if Kaberle moves on he will be the Kaberle of old. IMHO, a change of scenery would work wonders for Kaberle.

BTW, you say he has two more 50 point seasons left in him. He is signed for two more years a very good price. A contending team is going to get a dman that will score 100 points and pay a minimal price for it. That still has alot of value.

AlMo is offline   Reply With Quote