View Single Post
Old
04-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Highbrow
Alfie, Alfie, Alfie!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlMo View Post
Kaberle is 30 years old, he's got many good year. of hockey left and he stays relatively healthy. This year was a down year for Kaberle. I just think his time has come to an end here in Toronto. Just by his body language on the ice you could tell he is frustrated with everything. I think if Kaberle moves on he will be the Kaberle of old. IMHO, a change of scenery would work wonders for Kaberle.

BTW, you say he has two more 50 point seasons left in him. He is signed for two more years a very good price. A contending team is going to get a dman that will score 100 points and pay a minimal price for it. That still has alot of value.
That I definitely agree with you. If Kaberle gets moved for the theorized 1st + prospect + roster player, he has to a contender. Otherwise, a team on the cusp of the playoffs or a bounce-back team (like Ottawa; only mentioning 'cause there's an Kaberle to Ottawa thread) might end up on the losing end of this one. Kaberle's selling point is definitely his incredible contract like you said.

Highbrow is offline   Reply With Quote