View Single Post
Old
04-06-2009, 11:14 PM
DIEHARD the King fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zad View Post
I played basketball against a very good friend about 6 months ago, he tried to drive the lane on me and when he was unended and laying flat on the floor laughing he asked me "what the **** was that?"...I answered "hipcheck"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
My friends and I used to play hipcheck. It didn't matter where we were or whether we were on skates or not, if you werent paying attention, you were getting hipchecked. Got a few of my buddies pretty good, once standing in line buying movie tickets, another time when he was talking to a group of girls. I got caught once in the frozen food aisle at the grocery store.
About 15 years ago, some jerks on the bike path in Santa Monica were zipping between people on their BMX bikes and one got a little too close to the girl I was roller blading with. He got away, but the next guy was the unlucky one. Right as he was about to pass me I flipped backwards, crossed over once toward him and "ooops, Hipcheck."

I ended up with a good bruise on my hip (kinda forgot that my hockey pants have a good hip pad, but my skating shorts didn't) He ended up with a serious case of roadrash on the whole right side up his body. I dont think he ever knew that I did it intentionally, but then again, when you're on a bicycle cutting that close to people on skates its bound to happen. HIPCHECK!

DIEHARD the King fan is offline   Reply With Quote