Cheli

vCash: 500
Name: Anna
Sex: F
Birthplace: Toronto, ON
Hometown: Toronto, ON / Waterloo, ON for school
Mode of Transportation: public transit
Job: Unemployed engineering undergrad student
How and when you became a Blues fan: I was watching a Leafs/Blues pre-season game, it went to shootout. One of my favourite players, Luke Schenn (also a rookie), scored the winner, it was pretty funny since he's a defensive defenseman. But Oshie made a great move and lost the puck. And I was all like, this kid has pretty good hands. So I watched him a little more whenever I could over the next few months and fell in love. Then I realized like everyone else on his team was awesome too.
Favorite Blues Player: current? Gotta go with Oshie.
All-Time? oh man, it's tough, I grew up in Toronto and never really saw the Blues.
Favorite NON Blues Player: active? I have a lot of favourite players, some of which are: Ovechkin, Iginla and Schenn
Retired? I'm too young for this lol. Maybe Ed Belfour, I remember watching him when I was younger.
Your Definitive Blues Moment: Ask me in a year.
First Blues Game Attended: None, unfortunately I've never been to a hockey game at all.
College Attended/Attending: University of Waterloo. Waterloo is about an hour outside Toronto and has bars, liquor stores, and Research In Motion headquarters (the Blackberry people).
Music You Listen To: Mainly rock.
Favorite Band(s): Led Zeppelin, The Postal Service, Dream Theater, Stars (Canadian indie band)
Favorite Movie(s): Not a big movie person.. maybe American Beauty.
Favorite Food: Japanese food
Favorite TV Show: Numb3rs, House, Criminal Minds, The Big Bang Theory
Hobbies: Hockey and music, I don't play either though. Also gotten into Youtube way too much lately.

Cheli is offline   Reply With Quote