View Single Post
Old
04-07-2009, 12:54 PM
SPG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camenzuli View Post
Did'nt know where to post this so the GDT thread will have to do;

Looking at these boards these days is a bit depressing, loads of people going on about whos fault it is, we should've tanked( I will never understand this but that's a whole different debate), we don't deserve to be in playoffs(surely we deserve to be in the playoffs if we finish in the top8 no matter how we ended up there), etc etc.

In March this year me and my best buddy from home(norway) made our first trip across the ocean to MSG for three homegames. The experience we had can not be described with words not only because of the amazing city and two Ranger wins but mostly because of the massive amount of great Ranger fans we met in MSG and in Blarneys Rock pre and post game. This is an amazing hockey organisation with a great fanbase in one of the best cities I have ever visited and I'd give my right arm to be able to be there tonight to support the team.

We're in the middle of an extremely thrilling playoff race with only 3 games to go in the regular season. Sure, it's been frustrating as hell and it'll probably be even more frustration to come but this is a GREAT time of the year to be a hockey fan and we're still in it with our destiny in our own hands. Certainly not a time to be quitting on the team and be all negative.

We all know this team is'nt perfect and we all know there are players and staff we'd rather have seen the back of but all that matters for now is to get into the playoffs and give it a go, it's not like anything is going to change until after this season anyway!

Just had to get if off my chest, tonights game can't come fast enough!!

And one more thing,

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
Great post!

I agree wholeheartedly!

SPG is offline   Reply With Quote