Thread: News Article: Dynamo Moscow signs Omark and Harju
View Single Post
Old
04-08-2009, 12:18 PM
nsoilfan

vCash: 500
i dont like the 2 year euro development time before we have to sign them. i liked it as it was. now we risk losing there rights if we dont sign them and they have the khl driving up their value. kinda puts us up against a wall to offer the euros max money. then the NA players will want max $ and the cap hit for prospects is huge. remember we will have to give schremp and brule one way deals next year. we already have to many tweeners as it is and to hope and pray that omark is the same player in NA as he was in europe might be to much to ask. where does he fit in on our top 6 ? hemsky horcoff o'sulivan, cogs, gags, penner, nielson , kotalik or other UFA, botom 6 pisani brodz moreau MAP storts big mac/ coming up the pipe schremp brule reddox, jfj, potulny,
i think the oilers planed on minor league development with him which they should have and he wanted to be in the NHL or KHL next year. its his choice and he chose what he wanted. if he enters the draft the oilers could still use a pick to retain his rights.

nsoilfan is offline   Reply With Quote