View Single Post
Old
04-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Kambo

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh View Post
This is what pisses me off. You're totally misrepresenting my argument, don't act like you're 5 years-old and don't know how to read.

I'm saying that I don't like the attitude of the team, didn't like it before the vodka stuff, and I am not a huge fan of the guys bringing alcohol to work.

I never said it was the reason that they were playing badly.

Not trying to be harsh, but learn how to read or stay out of the argument.
Not trying to be harsh, but your argument for arguments sake is ridiculous. Ok, so you don't like the attitude of the team, but you hear one thing that was most likely a joke, and completely overreact to it. You mentioned how the team has been playing badly, and the fact that there was a bottle of alcohol in the work place was even more disconcerting to you. You go on to link these two ideas together and sum it up that the team has a bad attitude. That right there is correlating the alcohol to the attitude ON and off the ice.

My response about their play and vodka was made in jest. It was a snide remark from my viewpoint trying to show how big of a deal the whole alcohol in the locker is to me. If you can't deal with sarcasm and opposing ideas, maybe I'm not the 5-year-old here. Maybe next time I'll have to use a .

Kambo is offline   Reply With Quote