View Single Post
Old
04-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Saren
Multi Pass!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwillie View Post
Well then, I'll go grab my surprise-colored crayons. I'm pretty sure he's a Sens fan who's just inexplicably high on Ehrhoff.

But you're just as crazy as he is if you think Christian Ehrhoff is a sub-par defenseman.

Cheechoo has only been on a line with Thornton for the past couple games. He's been injured most of the year or playing on the third line, as he's been replaced by Clowe and Setoguchi in the top-6.

Seriously, I know he doesn't even have 15 goals this season, but Cheechoo is still the most underrated player in the NHL. People know jack-**** about the circumstances, but will always be quick to immediately discredit everything he does as Thornton's work.
I'm loco, ese.

Heh, I'm actually quite surprised his favorite team is Ottawa - this proposal has a Mike Milbury feel to it. Regardless of what you believe Ehrhoff is, and regardless of how underrated Cheechoo is, this is a business and 'underrated' points along with 'decent' defender points don't mean squat.

My best friend is a Sharks fan, and from what I hear of him (Ehrhoff), he's not something you'd be sending across the board for an All-Star winger. To be honest, Vlasic is something that has to be a part of the trade (Or Setoguchi - pick your poison) for them to even consider moving that beast.

Ottawa isn't rebuilding, and they certainly aren't doing anybody any favors. Would you move Thornton for, say... Marco Sturm, Wayne Primeau, and Brad Stuart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asquaredx2 View Post
Agreed, but Heatley's actually our second-best winger.
I live on the West Coast, so I hardly get to see Sens games, with the exceptional broadcast on TSN/PPV/SNETWest. Who's your best winger at the moment, if you don't mind me asking?

Saren is offline   Reply With Quote