Old
04-08-2009, 09:53 PM
bigwillie

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to bigwillie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
I'm loco, ese.

Heh, I'm actually quite surprised his favorite team is Ottawa - this proposal has a Mike Milbury feel to it. Regardless of what you believe Ehrhoff is, and regardless of how underrated Cheechoo is, this is a business and 'underrated' points along with 'decent' defender points don't mean squat.

My best friend is a Sharks fan, and from what I hear of him (Ehrhoff), he's not something you'd be sending across the board for an All-Star winger. To be honest, Vlasic is something that has to be a part of the trade (Or Setoguchi - pick your poison) for them to even consider moving that beast.

Ottawa isn't rebuilding, and they certainly aren't doing anybody any favors. Would you move Thornton for, say... Marco Sturm, Wayne Primeau, and Brad Stuart?
I certainly agree with you that this trade ****ing sucks; it would surely go down as one of the worst in history. I'm just saying that Ehrhoff and Cheechoo are far better hockey players than some give them credit for (alot in Cheechoo's case), but obviously they're both not enough for one of the best goalscorers in the league.

bigwillie is offline   Reply With Quote