View Single Post
Old
04-12-2009, 06:42 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
One major question is Radulov. Gotta get him back. I know he acted inmature, but we are desperate for some offensive punch. Hopefully he learned his lesson. Bring him back, and give him an extension for 3yr/9 million (after his last year on his entry level is up). At the very least, this will give him more trade value in the event that he is a negative influence on the team.

Resign Ward, but don't go crazy. He was a good surprise but looking at him as anything more than a good 3rd liner is a stretch.

Resign Sullivan. 2.5 million sounds good. There is still a pretty big risk with him, plus as well as we treated him, he should be giving us the benefit of the doubt.

Give Rinne an extension, but don't go crazy. 3 yrs, 7.5 million max. Don't wait until next offseason to re-sign him.

Go after Patrice Bergeron. I know Poile has shown no ability to make a trade of any significance in the offseason, but come on Poile, do for us just this one. Boston can't afford all their young forwards. Begeron has a question mark with health, but he would be a HUGE addition for us up front assuming he's health. HAMHUIS for BERGERON. Take a risk to get out of the 46 percentile, Poile!

In summary, I'm not happy with this roster as is! I don't care if we still resign everyone (Sullivan, Zanon, Ward, Bonk), we'll still likely be a non-playoff team. And even in the remote chance we sneak into the the playoffs, we'll have virtually no chance of getting out of the first round.

dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote