View Single Post
04-13-2009, 07:40 PM
vCash: 500
Sugestions for rollerblades (hockey style) and sticks

Hey everyone. Was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what are some of the best hockey rollerblades out there. I've been playing in the same pair for about 8 years or so. It's a pair of Bauer vapour with the shock rocker. Something like this.

I mainly play road hockey but was thinking of joining a rec league this summer. Anyway, they still work ok, a little beat up but they are a little tight so I was thinking about getting a new pair. Haven't gone shopping for new blades in a long time so I'm a little out of the loop. I know bauer, nike, ccm and mission make some good products but don't know which direction to go. Oh and feel free to throw in any thoughts and bearings and wheels too!

Also if anyone has suggestions for road hockey sticks that would be great. I'm using a wood Lindros road hockey stick from Canadian Tire. They're great because they have a pretty good curve and the blade practically never wears down, but they're super heavy. Anyway, I'd love some suggestions for that too.

GIN ANTONIC is offline   Reply With Quote