View Single Post
Old
04-14-2009, 07:06 AM
slovakiasnextone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraly View Post
U18 Division 1 is over with Belarus finishing first. Hungary finished in third place. Janos Hari was voted the tournamentís best forward.

I was surprised to see 1993 born Benjamin Nemes lead the Hungarian team with 5 goals and 4 assists for 9 points. Linemate Richard Hardi followed with 8 points (2 goals) and Janos Hari had 7 points (3 goals). All three players will likely play in the U18 next year.

I was also surprised to see that Illes Gallo was only able to manage a goal and an assist in the tournament. I also expected more production from Attila Pavuk who scored only 1 goal. Adam Fekti & Sergej Maszlov were held scoreless.

11 players should return next year as 8 1992 born and 3 1993 born players were on this yearís roster. The team played well with the glaring exception of the third game. I think expectations next year will be alot greater.

Congrats to a great tournament. Do you think you might even get promoted next year?? Somehow after yesterday night I have a feeling that on a good night your U18team would defeat the Slovak U18 team.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote