View Single Post
Old
04-14-2009, 10:21 PM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
You can't get a more ridiculous comment than that. Actually, I like Lats. I look at him and I see a kind-hearted, earnest kid. I don't hate him. As a person I probably would prefer him to let's say Lappy. But when it comes to hockey, Lappy can play on my team any time, Lats can go someplace else.

What I do hate is all the nonsense that's concocted about him. Best scorer on the Habs, he has a fantastic future, yada, yada.

Give me an effing break. He can't sharpen Lucic's blades when it comes to hockey. And all those who can't see that are just plain homers.
Call me a homer then but what I do see and you don't seem to realize is that in spite of playing his third season in the NHL, Latendresse is only 21 years old. Just like I'm not ready to give up or put a definitive judgment on Price or Sergei yet, Latendresse is in the same category.

With the exception of a few rare talents in this league, how many players can you name who have 46 regular season's NHL goals at 21 years of age?

He's improved something every year so far and I personally don't think that he's reached his peak as some make it sound here. He could very well become a 30-35 goals scorer playing a physical style in the future, as proven by being the forward with the most total hits in the last 3 years on this team!

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote