View Single Post
Old
04-15-2009, 11:12 PM
slovakiasnextone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraly View Post
Regarding Patrik Koyš & Tomáš Török...

....They both sound very impressive. Unfortunately only Torok is listed on the roster.

Here is the Slovak Roster

The first games begin tomorrow. The Hungarian team is a collection of the best 1995/1996-born players playing in Hungary. Janos Hari’s brother Norbert, born in 1995 and who also plays in Sweden, is not participating in this tournament for Hungary.

I think this group from Hungary may have a difficult time against such high caliber competition. The one Hungarian to watch for is Vilmos Gallo, younger brother of Illes. He was born in 1996 and led the U14 league in scoring playing for a relatively weak team - I believe he is the only member of that team (Zalai Titanok) on the Hungarian roster.

The goaltender from Alba Volan, Balazs Berenyi, recently won the best goaltender award in an international tournament in Slovenia. I'm sure he will be tested thoroughly in Prague.
Thanks a lot for the info, sounds really like a great tournament
But about the Slovak roster, I see a few familiar names there and it looks like it is a selection of 1994/1995 born players playing for Slovakia.

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote