View Single Post
Old
04-16-2009, 03:45 AM
Chimp

vCash: 500
This excellent blogger with his great special humour deserves attention yet again.

Bjurman talked with all the Swedes after the game. Postgame comments:

Lundqvist: "It was an incredibly nice victory and I mainly think it went well, but I'm never 100% satisfied if I allow three goals."

Shoe on the hit from Green: "I just lost my air a little bit."
Shoe on if the hit was unjust: "No, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. It was a good hit."

Näslund on if he got lashed by Torts because of his penalties: "No, it was fortunate we won", he says with a pale smile.
He is aware it wasn't completely successful: "It was unfortunate situations, but I obviously have to play smarter."

Caps' Bäckström on the game: "If it wasn't for him (Lundqvist), we would've had 3-0 after the 1st," he says quietly.

Mara also gloated at Näslund for his choice of suit. Apparently his legs were considered too wide. "Just because you picked your own best suit" muttered Näslund.
"This..." Mara laughs and pulls his grey collar a little bit, "... I consider... B."

Bjurman is also very disappointed that the rumours that several Caps players, Bäckström included, were going to colour their hair red, proved to be false.

Last edited by Chimp: 04-16-2009 at 03:51 AM.
Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote