View Single Post
Old
04-16-2009, 01:21 PM
indczn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4dfence View Post
You guys say the sweetest things LOL always glad to contribute where I can. (even tho I often screw up RT's entire day with my lack of a recorder)

I really thought GMDM would say the Upshall deal! I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Then I had to remember that he was a guest not a real interview and not press for details on why he felt so strongly about Joker being gone (Don is always really straight almost blunt when asked about specifics) but it was Booster Club and positivity reigns there so I didn't ask the really dark questions on my mind.

As for Lisin, I don't think he'll run (actually I don't think there is a place to run to) the KHL is having its own struggles and unless he was a superstar already I don't think they'll be shelling out $$ or TOI like he could possibly earn here.
I thought both the joker and carcillo trades were very good (even though i said otherwise at the deadline) going off that unofficial gossipy that i've heard, although i would love to heard what Maloney really thought about the whole Jokinen problem.

Anyway, appreciate the blogging.

indczn is offline   Reply With Quote