Thread: Örebro HK
View Single Post
Old
04-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Ribban

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zecke26 View Post
no more finns to örebro please. they all disappointed. but then again tuomainen has at least a link to örebro. so maybe he'd be willing to play 2-3 years and help to build something. he's still a point-per-game player in NLB i think.
Not fair, I'd say. Teemu did a nice job and brought tons of energy to the ice. Mikko wasn't quite as succesful and probably benched for all the right reasons. However, as a defender, it was a lot harder for him to come in and establish himself in a defensive disaster than it was for anyone new on the forward spots.

I'm interested in seeing what changes Peter and Mozart are going to implement during the summer, and what kind of players they will go after....

I just hope Örebro's poor scouting changes dramatically for this year. Granted that HH was not the sharpest guy in the bunch when it came to optimizing his players' talents, according to my humble opinion, I still think Örebro could stand to consider the old saying, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."... I heard Mats Sundin is a free agent after this year! ;-) He has given all the right signals.. he thinks of himself as old, he said he didn't want to play in Elitserien AGAIN... DAMN! FITS LIKE A GLOVE! Get him, boyz!

At any rate, I wouldn't mind some Finnish SISU in Örebro, but probably more so up front than down deep. I'd love a checking line with Dwyer and two gents from Finland bringing some straight laced, in-your-face hockey to the table. Not enough of that in the current ranks.

Ribban is offline   Reply With Quote