View Single Post
Old
04-19-2009, 11:23 AM
LoonieDeals

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_Brewtality View Post
you are extremely insightful.

Thos who "know hockey" correct? So you will tell me that Hnidy, Ryder and Savard's (first goal)goal were impossible to stop? Im not denying we gave up quite a few scoring chances and Price made some nice stops, but we knew coming into the series that the ONLY way we would have a chance is if Price was incredible. I would hesitate to say hes been even good.
When you are outmatched (ie rangers-capitals) you need your goalie (ie lundvist) to give your team a chance to win every night. And 5 goals in 2 periods isnt that.
DO you think after a horrible season guys would all of a sudden play great hockey? Especially without their best player.

PS if you are a goalie you would see how unecessary Price's mouvments are moving laterally across the net. He isnt looking confident and just because you make a nice glove save does not omit you from getting criticized.

As "hockey" people would know, the confidence and calmness of a team works from the net out. If you have confidence in your goalie, you play confident. Price dosent exude confidence, he exudes cockyness. He dosent act like a team player, and i seriouly hope he gets an attitude ajustment in the offseason.

Im all for Halak in game 3.
Excellent post! Obviously, it's too much to expect the Price lovers to understand anything you've written.