View Single Post
Old
04-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Schooner Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Sorry but to me those guys are pure ignorants. Any guys that are working hard and doing their job won't have any problems with the media. That's pure ignorance and those players are not wanted in my team 'cause it's not about the media but it's about how ignorant you can be. The media are there 'cause there's enough people that read them, watch them and listen to them. How the hell is a radio station able to go from a generalist radio to an all sports radio? 'Cause there are people listening to it. How can this province have 3 freakin Sports show at night? 'Cause people are watching. So the real problem are the fans. Should we then stop to like our team so much? We should start blaming ourselves to be so crazy about that team and frankly, it maybe time we do so.

I'm wondering something though.....I guess that Mashinter talked to PK and if he did, what did PK said? I mean were they PK words? Let's hope that PK doesn't think that already 'cause I'll be dissapointed. This guy will be an idol to the fans and the media if he reaches his potential.
PK's words?? Get your head out of the sand. Our insane and dirty media coverage is common knowledge throughout the hockey world. Do you think if Joe Thornton had a serious eye injury, that paparazzi would sneak into his hospital room and take a picture with a huge flash?

Schooner Guy is offline   Reply With Quote