View Single Post
Old
04-20-2009, 01:52 PM
willalong

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by citylife View Post
That's crucial to remember.

All that is wanted at this point is for the team to put up a fight... and to limit the dumb stuff like lazy penalties, soft goals, giveaways, etc.
Hockey is a fast, split second decision game. Too call the players lazy always galls me.

I try to remember a goal is always a mistake by someone, it could be far up the ice....a lost edge, therefore a lost assignment, someone else tries to compensate and you start running around.

Goaly makes a mistake it usually is a goal....in my opinion they are putting up a fight....I thought they were controling the play until that power play for first goal....when it was 2-1 in second I thought they could even it up. But, it was not to be.

Injuries, some played through, some the players are off. If you lose heart, then, how can you accuse the players who are sacrificing themselves not to.

They are back home.....they should win, but hockey being hockey may not, but they should win....you have to win one at a time.

I feel for the players, they, would rather win.....do you not see that, and to accuse them of not trying or not caring is not right.

willalong is offline   Reply With Quote