View Single Post
Old
09-17-2004, 11:43 PM
sue123

vCash: 500
but you never know how things could work out. he could go to italy, play loads of minutes, score loads of goals, get his confidence back and come back when the NHL restarts and really step it up. i think he's just had his confidence completely blown. his rookie year wasn't so horrible, considering it was his rookie year. last year, well, he definitly could have done better, to put it nicely. yes he missed the games because of his knee, taking you out of the zone, and he never did get his game back afterwards. so this could be a good thing.

besides, living in NY is damn expensive. especially if you're living the whole central park west life. Big apartments that you pay insane amounts of money for, supermarkets where it should be illegal to charge that much for a dozen eggs. if he's keeping his place in NY or wherever he stays, and if he rents, then i'd go where the most money is too, just so i could keep the place.

besides, maybe he knows italian but doesn't know any german so he figured why get thrown into another country where you don't know a word of the language?