View Single Post
Old
04-21-2009, 09:56 AM
IrishSniper87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersJunky View Post
You can tailgate at the Linc lot and have more space than the Wach lot... On Sunday though, due to the Phillies game, the entrance directly across from the Spectrum/Center was closed off... I assume if there is a Phillies game the extra space would not be there, so it may not be any better than the Wach lot -- I really don't know -- I do remember last season when there where Phillies games there still was a lot of space at the Eagles lot, as most Phillies fans parked at the Bank lot... The Phillies fans at the Linc were also tailgating.

My guess is if you are getting there at 4:00 PM you will be fine as most who are not tailgating will be arriving much later, after work... You should be able to set up an area that people will not trespass on. Just don't take up too many spots; a couple should be cool.

If you go towards the middle there will be a pavement besides the entrance road... that is a perfect place to set up and enjoy with plenty of space.

The Jetro lot I believe is open for Flyers games and cheaper, but I don't have any idea about their tailgating restrictions... if there are any.

Have fun.
Jetro was $12 on Sunday, like every other lot. I had to park there since it was a mess.

I saw a pile of beer cans and people grilling, so I assume the tailgating is allowed. Something about tailgating is just awesome.