View Single Post
Old
04-21-2009, 10:16 AM
Jules801
Just Some Broad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolinWithCosta View Post
Don't know where to ask this at..but where can you tailgate at for the game tomorrow? I know for the Eagles and Phils you can in the Jetro lot but I don't think that's open for the Flyers. I would assume you can just do it in the Wach lot? I plan on going up at about 4, drinking beer and eating wawa hoagies.
I get the STH parking, which is directly in front of the Pavillion. I would think of all places, they would NOT let you tailgate there because the Block Party is right in front of you. But, considering the grills, cans and what not I saw...I'd say you won't have a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolinWithCosta View Post
I still would like that answered since I got bumped to the next page..also, funny story today from work.

I work at T-Mobile in Millville..and a guy comes in and he wants a sim card for his unlocked phone since he said he's from Sweden. I asked if he was a Foppa fan (I actually said Foppa) and he was like so astonished I knew that nickname. He went on for about 15 minutes about how he's like a legend in Sweden and about how he's on a stamp and stuff (which I already knew)..

Anyway, thought it was pretty cool.
Go Swedes!!!