View Single Post
Old
04-22-2009, 09:14 AM
Gros Bill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4 View Post
The comments were allegedly made on Monday's edition of TSN's Off The Record, the show is likely still available on the web (or as a podcast) for anyone who wants to get the information first hand.

I know you like to play devil's advocate on this topic Bill, but in this instance Demers really stepped in it. Accusing Schneider and Tanguay of sitting out because they're impending UFAs is beyond the pale. This goes well beyond the usual yammering on call in shows, when a member of the media levels this kind of accusation he/she should be called on to either defend or retract their statements.

I agree with PPJ, this effectively kills Jacques Demers’ remaining credibility. No one in the organization from a hotdog seller at the Bell Centre right on up to Gillett is going to talk to the guy again.
You are right. The monday edition of Off the record is still available for viewing. Those accusations about faking injuries must be on some other show, though. Not a word about Tanguay or Schneider on what I saw. Weird, isn't it?

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote