View Single Post
09-19-2004, 03:15 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Lund
Country: Sweden
Posts: 832
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by golfmade
I saw a program on TV here the other night and it was looking at the residential skyscraper building in Malmo. It's got a twisting shape and is like 40-50 stories tall. Does anyone know what it's called, and where I can find more info about it? Thanks in advance.
Turning Torso:

Teus is offline