View Single Post
Old
04-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Gros Bill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter6625 View Post
I understand your frustration. Every successful organization gets there share of retarded bandwagon fans. Look at the Bruins this year, the Garden was packed. Where were they last year? In game 1 and game 2, I sat in luxury boxes with a bunch of people that couldn't identify one habs player. Now we have a bunch of college ******** coming to the games starting trouble. Wait for the Bruins to struggle again and they will start in with their nonesense. Like I said it unfortunate, but it's reality when it comes to successful teams, especially when it comes to a team as successful as the Habs have been.

As for booing Price I thought that was a little over the top. You can't blame him for the loss. No doubt he struggled, but if Chara went down for the Bruins the same would have happened to Thomas. Last night the only hab i seen still going all out was Lapierre. He's one hell of a hockey player. Those are the keepers.
Good post. As for the booing of Price, here's a partial list of goalies who have been booed in Montréal : Jacques Plante, Ken Dryden, Patrick Roy...

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote