View Single Post
Old
09-19-2004, 06:48 PM
AG9NK35DT8*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMarleyNYR
And I think the half-season lockout is optimistic. I think it'll be at least one year... maybe 2... worst case 3. The grim reality is that this situation might actually threaten the league's existence altogether... if it's very long, we'll have to start from scratch, and it isn't very likely the NHL would ever recover.
sorry to say , but, if not half a season than ok a whole season. now you are saying 2 or 3 years that WILL NOT happen so that concerns me that YOU actually think that. hockey will be dead if if its out for 2 or 3 years , and that def. wont happen people got jobs not just the players but everyone else trainers guys who clean the arena(janitors) etc... so 2-3 years is going as little to far, like u said it concerns ME u are to worried about this its a sport a hobby not something life that helps us get bye, and i love to watch nyr games after a hard day of work i love a nyr game, but i have other objectives first, i wont give up overtime to watch the game, i have a radio i bring on to the site if i work i will listen to it, and if i cant oh well. i just buy the paper the next day and read about , plus nyr replays the game at 1am that night and like 4pm the next day. so im not much worried