View Single Post
Old
04-23-2009, 03:08 PM
OpenWheel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundgarden View Post
Yes he has had attitude problems, and so has Radulov, (snip). But if this speculation is true I'd rather have Arnott, who's a veteran the young guys could model themselves after and has gotten 30 goals even if it was just three times (snip)

Also, nobody should ever play while injured, that's just stupid, Arnott and his wife probably care more about his health then about a game.
Yeah, I agreed with Arnott being very careful with his health there. Mainly because I want him to be productive for the Predators in future years. I don't want anyone with even a hint of concussion symptoms out on the ice.

I thought Arnott has been a good leader for this team. I don't hold things he did in prior years against him. I think he has matured.

Early in the season it seemed as if he wasn't battling hard enough especially in front of the goal and we had the usual "soft" cries around here, me included. But I was sure pleased with his play coming out of the All-star break and the rest of the year. I thought he showed a lot of desire to get this team in the playoffs and played strong. I also thought he said the right things.

I'm a fan of Arnott's now and think he's very good for this team and I think he is a leader now even if he wasn't in the past. He seems to live a useful life away from the ice too, and it never hurts to have those sort of guys on your team.

We can win with Arnott. I'd take Rad's back though, anmd would hope Arnott will suck it up on that issue. Then again, I have no problem with trading Radu for a song either. As long as we get something. Maybe a late second rounder?

OpenWheel is offline   Reply With Quote