View Single Post
Old
04-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Roke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesCanadiens View Post
He was solid in game 4. But, IMO he was < average the rest of the series...and downright brutal at times. Look at the stats. He sucked....and has sucked for a long time.
Agreed about game 4, I thought he was as sound as we've seen him since he got injured this fall. Still a bit of trouble tracking the puck after it hit him, but as I said, virtually no 2nd chance opportunities and no chance on the goals allowed.

Game 3, stats-wise, he was okay. 26 saves on 29 shots isn't great, could have been better but I didn't think he was bad, or brutal.

Game 2, we both know, he wasn't good. There's no point in me saying he was okay, or the bounces didn't go his way, because he just wasn't good there.

Game 1 he stopped 92.3% of the shots he faced. If that's "less than average", we need more less than average goaltending during the year.

The organization shouldn't have let him rush back from his injury for the all-star game. He was absolutely stellar until he got injured, and then he just wasn't the same and was completely inconsistant. I'm hoping he comes back healthy and I believe we'll see the form he had early on in the season.

Game 1,

Roke is offline   Reply With Quote