View Single Post
Old
04-24-2009, 07:13 AM
Riverboat Gambler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchandgrab View Post
But that doesn't really explain why all those other players that wore the Canadiens jersey were run out of town on a rail and ripped on these forums and elsewhere, does it? Seems to me Komi gets a free pass A LOT.

We don't run people out of town... I'm sure we'd like to think we carry that kind of clout but that's a management decision. Fan pressure could be a factor in a management decison, but ultimately fans don't have decision-making power.

It's silly of Bruins fans to think they can come here and argue that one of our players isn't worth a salt and that we'll recognize the value of this argument and then side with them.

I think Lucic is a very good player but he's my Komisarek on your team. He runs around all game delivering hits, often leaving his feet and bringing his hands up, he trys to engage weaker players in fights, celerbrates like a 13 year old scoring his first goal after a fight, will not respond to our enforcer, will hit you with his stick, or tackle you from behind.

Very good skills, yes (I'm willing to admit that)... a better fighter, certainly... clean hockey player, not a chance

Riverboat Gambler is offline   Reply With Quote