View Single Post
Old
04-24-2009, 05:00 PM
I Am Chariot
One shift at a time

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
After reading around today, it's amazing (but certainly not surprising) how a ton of the press are painting the Capitals and Ovechkin out to be the victims here. Like it's such a shame they are down 3-1 because of just a "hot" goalie. All the focus is on what the Capitals can do and how they should be up 3-1 instead of down. Ohhh... woe is me... there is no celebration whatsoever of the underdog in this series. Everyone loved Henriks perfomance for about 6 minutes, until reports came out that "its not over yet" from the Capitals lockeroom. Ovechkin and company are just as much the media darlings as the Penguins are and i'm getting sick of it, even though this is exactly what the Rangers want going into tonights game. Let the focus be on them. Let the pressure build on top of a rookie goaltender with a do or die game in his hands.

**** the Capitals and **** the media. **** Ovechkin and **** Varlamov. **** Green, Semin, Backstrom and the entire ****ing team and **** the Refs.

END IT TONIGHT.
I almost puked listening to Jay Greenberg on CBC yesterday. We all know the Rangers are steep underdogs but come on already the team has shown some amazing character infront of Henke.

Love this team....very proud of the effort they have put forth in this series.