View Single Post
Old
04-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Garbage Goal

vCash: 500
I thought Carcillo did fine for what he's getting payed. Sure, Upshall would've done a bit better offensivley, but then again that's why he's pay almost .5 mil more. Carcillo tried his best to stop with the stupid penalties and he did a good job of that. Hartnell, Knuble, etc. all did a worse job of shying away from stupid penalties then him most of the time. He played the enforcer role well when Cote left I thought, started getting scoring chances during the last two Rangers games, and did well in the playoffs (scored in two different games). I'm fine with him.

Knuble did good at the end of the series. Two games, two goals in a row. In the early games he got himself stupid penalties though.

Lupul was invisible up until he got that one goal. What can I say? He's inconsistent and invisible up until he gets that one really skilled goal.

Briere did absolutely fine. Managed some points, played on our best line during the playoffs, and I didn't notice any bad penalties from him.

Carter got one goal. He has always been streaky and inconsistent (remember how many two-goal games he had?), like Lupul except he got a lot more goals and there was less time between streaks. The reason he didn't get a lot of goals isn't for a lack of trying. Got around 30 shots on goal. Just got stoned by Fleury.

Garbage Goal is offline   Reply With Quote