View Single Post
Old
04-25-2009, 11:13 PM
funky

vCash: 500
sign he twins, solves both our probs, an offensive center and a sniper off the LW. Send Stoll to NYI for their late 1st, might have to package a later pick or prospect and draft Kane. This should be our last draft with high pick so take advantage. We would have a long signed core of Kopitar, Sedinx2, and Brown. Suppliment them with our younger player and it is lookin yummy.

Top 6 = Kopitar, Sedin, Sedin, Frolov, Brown and Williams.

this would be a nightmare to defend against. follow this by Zues, Simmonds and Moller.

Our defence looks great. I love that we already re added O'Donnell. JJ has no arb rights so he should be signed easily. Hickey and Dreiwski will battle it out.

No matter what happens I like the way Detroit does things. We have been spoiled by prospects making the team at young ages. We are now ready to get over the hump and sign the big guns. Let the youngins mature in the AHL. Smaller guys like Moller, Hickey etc can gain that physical mass then step in a more complete player.

Our future looks bright. I am crossing my fingers we land the Sedin's. That is an automatic 1st or 1a 1b line.

funky is offline   Reply With Quote