View Single Post
Old
04-26-2009, 02:34 AM
AgentNaslund*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv14 View Post
Oh, you weren't around in 2006 because as I remember Hemsky was a HUGE part in leading the Oilers to the Stanley Cup Finals, quite a bit farther than Kesler has ever led his team.
Its best not to refer to Stanley cup runs. Thanks in advance. WE can turn it over and ram it right back into your face. I assume Roloson who brought you guys to the finals is better then Luongo because he never achieved that? Its fine to say Hemsky is better, but please, stay away from "playoff runs" type of statements.

Quote:
I'll get back to you in 3 weeks when the Canucks get eliminated in next round. This is so commical. You'd think the Canucks went 82-0 the way their fans are hyping them up to be.

As for the poll, I choose Hemsky. Hemsky is only 1 year older than Kesler, and has played 100 games more over their careers and has 90 more points. I really dont see how anyone can say they are close offensively. As for those for say Hemsky is "soft" and "not clutch, and not a playoff preformer" he was a main part as to why the Oilers went to the Stanley Cup Finals, with 17 points in 24 games.
I agree with this. CAnuck fans should not be talking about stanley cup finals at the moment.