Official Translation Thread
View Single Post
09-21-2004, 04:37 AM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Originally Posted by
thx @ Predator, and Tampa_GM
another question: does anybody know a forum where people also talk about the eliteserien games.. previews and so on?? in this thread i can't find so much about it..
there is a news thread in this forum that we will try to keep up to date. I don't know of any other message boards in English about the SEL though.
- We have played Brynäs earlier during preseason. At that time we had a clear lead, 3-1, but we let them in, in the game and and they tied it, which was the reason why we lost the tournament victory there. So there's revenge in it for us.
- We will have to be cautious with Brynäs' forwards, where many could score when you least expect it.
- For sure it has been a bit turbulent the last couple of days before we knew what roster we would have. We have been concentrating on what must be done. The insecurity has been there, now the task is to form a team that works well with all those big names.
- It is not enough to have a team with stars on paper, just look at the recent World Cup of Hockey.
- No injuries. Wennerberg is training after his shoulder injury.
View Public Profile
Visit Predatore's homepage!
Find More Posts by Predatore