Thread: Joffrey Lupul
View Single Post
Old
04-27-2009, 09:07 AM
IrishSniper87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stafuccijr View Post
I think you guys are all missing one crucial point. The core of the team, the "in crowd" so to speak all love Lupul and each other. It is obvious when Upshall got traded the whole team was pissed. Not only did they lose their teammate but they lost a good friend. Their play in following games showed it.

Now, we will let Lupul go (even though I dont think we will), and the team will be really pissed off. Say what you want about him being lazy blah blah blah, but he is still one of the only Flyers on this team that can actually SKATE through the neutral zone with the puck on his tape. The only reason Carter can is because hes so fast, the other two being Briere and Giroux. Richards can do it but more times than not it leads to a crucial turnover trying to make one too many moves.

Everyone should be far more concerned about "OFD" Randy Jones and Carle getting paid what they do when I've seen high school kids that play better hockey.
I hate watching Randy Jones play. For me, he sucked when he was cheap, so right now he is a disgrace. I would rather Sbisa play honestly. Cheaper and about the same level of play right now, haha.

I like Lupul, but will be overpaid next season, and I'd rather he be traded.

As far as Carle goes, I like him and the team likes him, I just think he is paired up with the wrong guy. Hopefully your boy Parent tightens up his game so we can have either Timonen or Parent play with Carle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEIFey View Post
then stevens needs to be the dad and ground him. discipline has its place and if joffrey is that much of a freewheeler, we need to tighten the hatches on this ship.
Stevens bakes cakes ...

like a mother would

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote