Thread: Joffrey Lupul
View Single Post
Old
04-27-2009, 09:15 AM
facts

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laraque4PM View Post
Simple question from an Oil fan to Philly fans, do you like the way this guy plays? Every time I watch this guy (going back to his days as an Oiler) he creates pretty much nothing and relies solely on hard work and good passes from teammates. The only thing I see in him is a good shot, other than that nothing but deadweight which holds a team back. I dont know maybe im just crazy and out to lunch here but what are all the Philly fans thoughts? Do you guys like the way he plays the game???
This thread sucks, what kind of response are you looking for? No better yet here is one for you! He score 20+ plus goals and is streaky and most Flyer fans would say it was an off year. As an Oiler fan you would probably drool at his stats as he would probably be a leading scorer for your team. He struggled in the playoffs, as did most of his Flyer mates, but I guess the playoffs aren't what you were wondering about right? So for a guy who creates pretty much nothing I would say he was alright. Creating nothing should be left up to Hemsky... no he creates offsides.

facts is offline   Reply With Quote