Thread: Joffrey Lupul
View Single Post
Old
04-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Shoeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
I feel it will be worth a shot, especially considering Giroux and Briere will (hopefully) play the full year and make up for Lupul's production.

Giroux only played half a season and Briere only played 25 games. I think JVR won't exactly be pressured to take over Lupul's production when Giroux and Briere will both be available from the start.

Gagne-Richards-Knuble
Hartnell-Carter-Briere
JVR-Giroux-Powe
Carcillo-Ross-Asham

Something like that would be awesome! Re-sign Knuble at 2.5 or something.
Powe isnt even a right winger. He played on the left wing an is a natural center. Sorry, but our right wing depth is terrible. Aside from Lupul and Briere they have nothing. Lupul is not a problem. Give him a playmaker on his line and he'll be a beast. I'd like to see him on a line with Giroux and Hartnell. They need to find another right winger this offseason.

To go back to this guys thread about Lupul's style of play, he would be best suited if he had Richards, Giroux, or Briere as his center. Next year will be his make or break season. He needs to be a thirty goal scorer and I havent given up on him. And btw they cant afford lossing another friend on this team.

Shoeny is offline   Reply With Quote