View Single Post
Old
04-28-2009, 01:26 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Im not cheering for any teams outside the Habs but watching Ovechkin play is really something special..

Logically, Boston will have it easy to the Stanley Cup finale, they dont have much challenge in the East, Pittsburg can take them 1 or 2 games but thats all.. In the West, I could see all four teams making it at the finale but it will be long exausting series, so I think Boston have great chances to win the Stanley Cup this year, unfortunately for us, well deserved for them, Julien has really made the difference for this org. to turn the corner..

Scott Niedermayer and the Ducks are on mission, Ive been really impressed with this team in the first round.. Will be a hell of a serie against Det..

I would have picked Vancouver to win over Chicago but there are some injuries issues regarding Sundin and Luongo.. Luongo has had a groin injury earlier this season and looked to have re-injured it in the fourth game against St-Louis, so I wouldnt bet a penny on that serie, the Hawks are young and unexperimented but they are skating and moving the puck pretty fast and quickly, strong on the puck.. they are a beautiful team to watch, their kids have really progressed this year, I hope to see the same progression with ours next season, but the right moves will have to be done in the off season..

Last edited by NewHabsEra*: 04-28-2009 at 01:38 PM.
NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote