View Single Post
Old
04-29-2009, 02:53 AM
guapo23

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Madsen View Post
The USA chant may be the most Jingoistic self deluding thing they have invented. If any of our american fans have trouble understanding why there is contempt for this jerk or why there was booing. Go check out our nice upside down flag during the world series. I am sure that was just an accident.

Also I might ask, why in any argument an american brings up "we defend you" when they are the only country to have tried to conquer us by force. 3 Times for that matter. You did it economically isn't that enough. This is very tiring. We are losing soldiers(even bombed by US of A pilots) on your behalf in Afghanistan against 65% of canadian wishes and we still get crapped on. Like both McCain and the homeland security secretary saying the 9/11 terrorists came from canada in the last week. It's called slander/fearmongering. But you guys get upset and need a blanky because a few drunken A-Holes booed....holy cow. It would be one thing if they were burning flags at center ice. It's booing, don't get your nationalism all in a knot. Cherry's pro canadian player crap gives me a headache worse then it does you guys.

I won't get into the whole late to the party in both world wars because they were busy profiteering from both sides(right preston bush) or how they have lost 1/2 of the wars they have been involved in since. They would make me a jerk for pointing out, you know, the truth. Just like how the writer pointed out how some guys are morons for booing while they are drunk. Of course he wanted to use the blanket statement of all Canada before his little double retraction.

Don't waste your time debating politics with people who have no knowledge of history. Blindly patriotic people like him have no idea why anyone has a problem with the USA and its foreign policies like the Monroe Doctrine and Manifest Destiny.

They are the product of the philosophy
"my country - right or wrong".

You will not be able to educate them as to why people lash out at the USA by booing the anthem or burning the flag.

They are simply too uneducated - they are blissfully unaware of how much evil the USA has caused internationally since the 1800's.

People like him even think the US behaved heroically during WW2 !!!
That if it wasn't for the US, the Nazi's would have won !

It is directly because of the US that the Nazis became so powerfull !
Had they listened to Churchill, the Nazis would have been stopped years earlier !
Think of how many lives would have been saved had they joined in a few years earlier like the rest of us ! How much horror would have been averted if they were not too busy making money by helping build the Nazi War Machine.

Even after the US joined the war they ave strict orders to their bombers not to bomb certain arms factories in Germany - since they were owned by American investors. It's shamefull !

guapo23 is offline   Reply With Quote