View Single Post
Old
04-29-2009, 09:59 AM
LyricalLyricist

vCash: 500
People need to get over it. They won't get a mentor for price. You think they're waiting till his 3rd season in the NHL to get him a veteran back-up, in this case, a potential starter? Doubt it. Maybe after halak's contract is over, maybe they'll deal him as an RFA and sign someone for Price, otherwise, it's not going to happen and I don't want it to. Everything Price does wrong, he will learn from. People wanted him to have his ups and downs in the minors, he's having them in the pros. IMO, yes, the spotlight is much greater but he's learning how to deal with it without being babysit. He's a pretty calm and leveled individual. Because he can't steal games at 21 years old doesn't mean it's a veteran backup issue. Price is learning on his own, if anything, montreal has legends always around the team, if these guys can't help him then no back-up could. I have nothing against Biron, he actually has good composure and is fairly articulate in both languages, he would be an asset to our team, but the price tag and reason baffle me. If anything, I would've rather us not the playoffs and Price go to the WC and there he'll get to talk to someone while playing quality games.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote