View Single Post
Old
04-29-2009, 10:55 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestIslander View Post
I hate to use the word, but there is speculation that Martin Biron will be a Hab next season! Either as a backup to Price or the starter if Price is dealt (another possibility).

Now, I know a lot of people are going to be quick to criticize this thread and so called rumor, but according to several Flyers boards and comments in the media, Biron might be a good fit here! After all, he is born and raised in Lac-Saint-Charles, QC.

What do you guys think?
I edited the title slightly, since there's nothing to back this up, so unless you have a link that confirms this, the only way this stays open is if it's not a rumor and more of opinion.

That said I hope it's not true, I live just outside of philly so most of my friends are all flyers fans. I told them going into the playoffs they would not advance because of their goaltending and defense. Not a fan of Biron as a starter and I doubt he would want to be a backup. I could see Halak getting traded at some point as I would think he would want to be a starter somewhere and it seems unlikely that it will be here.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote