View Single Post
Old
04-29-2009, 11:54 AM
Davebo
beep beep

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlloveslucic View Post
Frankly I don't know if I'm the only one, but as long as I have been on this site, I still never understand the so called fans that only seem to cheer for certain players yet feel the need to bash other players.

On this board we have had the Kovalev lover, while we have several Kovalev haters (and I'm not talking about the usual haters that are here after a loss) I mean the everyday, every thread on said player, they are there to keep reminding us how much they hate Kovalev.

We have had the Huet lover, the Price lovers, the Halak lovers, which often means said posters hate the "other" goalie and need to put him down whever possible.

There's Koivu which is a saga in it's own right but we all know if he was French, many of these so called fans would never bash him, media *******s included.

There's the S. Kostitsyn lover, but has to hate Higgins, the A. Kostitsyn haters that love the word bust (which I do too but in a totally different context that has nothing to do with hockey) and usually it seems the Kostitsyn's fan club seem to be in on the Latendresse haters club.

There's the Brisebois haters (ok I can understand this one) so this doesn't count. and then there's Natey holding down the Brezzy fan club!

I could go on but what's the point, nothing will change. Me, I'm a fan of all 23 players, not saying that everyone needs to be, but to me, I don't give a **** who they are, if you are wearing the Habs jersey then I will support them, even if I don't like them. (I hate Abby for some reason, must have been all that flooping around)
Great post.

If you're a fan of the team, then own the team - good and bad. Anyone who does otherwise is a band wagoner, plain and simple.

Davebo is offline   Reply With Quote