Thread: Markov Injury
View Single Post
Old
04-29-2009, 08:00 PM
Belso

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCH View Post
He was clearly favoring his left leg in the skates he took...
If I was on TV and told the TV "people" that my knee was hurt, maybe I'd put on a good show

And the other poster is right and I've also admitted to it. It was maybe both.. I've twisted my knee a few times in soccer and hockey where it took me a few weeks for it to get better. I was fortunate enough to be able to let it rest.

I went snowboarding for the first time when I was 20. I fell, rolled around and hit my head. My knee hurt a little but I was more worried about my head. After having paid so much just to get on the hill, I decided to keep going. I went down another 4 times until I had enough. THe next day, I couldn't bend my knee at all! after a week of it not getting better, went to the clinic, had an MRI and I found out I ripped my meniscus. I thought I would never walk straight again because I was limping for 6 months.. It took me a full year before I was back at 95%. So yes, I will not argue that even if he skated off the ice on his own that it wasn't his knee. I snowboard for at least 1 hour with ripped cartilage in my knee...

Belso is offline   Reply With Quote