View Single Post
Old
05-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBLfan View Post
You gotta try on the skates. The Vapor XX and XXX line skates, didn't fit me at all. I didn't even have to stand in them to know they wouldn't work. The Vapor XXXX was do-able for me, a little deeper and wider in the toebox. The Vapor X:60 is deeper than the XXXX.

The Supremes have two current fits in the line. The one75 is shallower and narrower than the one95s. The one95s are deeper and wider in the forefoot and heel than the Vapors.

The Flexlites are slightly wider than the one95 and about as deep, maybe a little deeper. They fit kinda like the S15s.

You gotta go with the skates that fit you the best, I'm lucky because the one95s fit me the best... and the technology is incredible in them. I wish they were lower cut though.
Well like I posted about above I only care about what skate will hold together for my body weight. The fit itself is secondary until I choose what skate i even want to get. The post above also asks for a decent skate that won't break the bank.

I'm sure most $600 skates would be perfect but i am not spending that much and the medium line skates are not as well made structure strength wise for big guys.

Thanks for your answer though anyway.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote