View Single Post
Old
05-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivianmb View Post
i'm 214 pounds and i found the 7000's fine,and our local sports store still has a few pairs of them . if you can find those i'd try them. i'm still not comfy with the vapor22. and they are about as expensive as i'll go.($249). i don't know why these companies feel the need to change things like fit.i refuse to give up 4 days pay for skates. call me cheap ..whatever.
hey if you live in the states...check www.peranishockeyworld.com
after you find what you want. they usually have back models in stock.
www.cyclonetaylor.com may also have some older models.l
Thanks for the info ... I've store hopped at 4 stores here and have looked at and tried on a few pair. i have not had a hard time with any skate except CCM skates. They seem to be different in sizing than bauer which I knew already but I was surprised at how much different.

7000s huh .... interesting. I will keep an eye out and try them on in a store if I see some. Yeah I live in the states and am checking out those links, your link for PeraniS is wrong somehow so I Googled it. A link off of that site went to their ice hockey site http://www.hockeyworld.com

I am looking at some Vapor 6 2002 model leftovers for $99! I wear those now and would love a second pair. THANKS!

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote