View Single Post
Old
05-04-2009, 02:00 PM
twenty2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BostonRocker24 View Post
You clearly have not watched 1 Bruins game for the past 3 months.
That's absolute bull. I've seen plenty of Boston games. Probably the 3rd most games I've watched this season as far as teams go.

Bergeron would be behind Richards, Carter, Briere, and Giroux on the Flyers depth chart. Thinking anything different is just overvaluing Bergeron IMMENSELY.

Quote:
The guy hadn't played in almost a year... It takes some time to get back in the swing of things. I was figuring it was going to take 50 games.
Gagne had the same injury, came back, and scored goals in like the first 6 games after missing nearly the entire season.

Quote:
Briere or Gagne missed almost a complete season. Gagne's situation is close to Patrice's (close, not the same). Bergeron played the 1st 10 games of the season, then was physically unable to work-out until close to the end of the season. He wasn't even riding a bike for most of the season due to the pain it caused. Gagne wasn't even lost for the 2007-08 season until February 12, 2008. He was still able to work out and stay in shape. Two completely different situations.
You're right. Gagne's situation was different. He was injured early in the season. Missed a bunch of games, came back, and suffered a relapse immediately. Most of his 25 games were played WITH a concussion.

Briere also missed a significant chunk of this season and came back effectively after a week or two.

Gagne was physically unable to work out until the summer. Likely the same situation with Bergeron.

I would go ahead and claim that you obviously don't watch Flyers games, and while I would be right saying something like that is a complete cop out.

You made decent claims at first, but now you're just being a homer.

twenty2 is offline   Reply With Quote